Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So...

I'm back.

The children are no longer in school. Why? Many reasons. The eldest was attacked, I was fed up of fighting for daughter 2 to be given harder work, number three was driving me insane, and number 4 wasn't settling in nursery after 2 terms. I hated the 'routine', I disliked how my eldest were growing apart from the little ones, and I didn't know them anymore. I hated walking up to 2 hours a day to and from schools/nursery. Most of all, I hated how it was affecting the whole family. Eldest was leaving the house at 7.30am, not home till 4, stuck in her room doing homework, tired, and withdrawn.

Its been three months. I am loving having the children at home. They are more relaxed, eldest is great and I am getting to know her again. She is getting to know her siblings again.

They all have their sparkles back, they are back to being children again.

I think we did the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment